- Full Description
The Series 3 Submersible Rainwater Tank Pump is a submersible pressure sensitive rainwater tank pump - electronically controlled, centrifugal pump.
Built-in non-return valve and double dry-run protection. Designed for rainwater harvesting systems.
- The pump features a self-controlling pressure switch
- dry run protection and a non-return valve.
- It is suitable for total immersion in tank water or it can be externally connected to the tank above ground.
- The Series 3 will deliver up to 3.5 bar (household pressure is around 2.5-4.0 bar).
- If connected to a hose or tap, the pump will automatically start to pump water when the tap or hose is turned on.
- The pump delivers over 2500 litres per hour using a 1" connector and uses 800 watts at 220-240v AC delivered by a 10 metre cable.
- The pump is stable on the floor of a water tank.
- The pump and electrics are totally new, engineered to give more reliable underwater performance.
- Now an alloy bulkhead, pressure release gap and twin chamber design prevent ingress of water to motor, electrical components and to bearing oil.
- At the factory each pump is tested individually, pumping water through a pre-determined cycle to ensure performance is to spec, and the performance of each pump is automatically logged against its bar code number to assure the client of its quality.
- Technical Spec
The Series 3 is an electronically-controlled, pressure-sensitive, submersible, centrifugal pump.
1. Pressure-sensitive (demand) pump switches on and runs when there is a demand for water.
2. Max head (nominal) 35 metres, pump pressure (nominal) at outlet 3.5 bar, max. suction 3 metres
3. Dry-run Protection: when no water is detected for 8 seconds, the pump is turned off by the printed circuit board (PCB) in order to protect the motor and pump from burning out. Automatic reset after a period of 30 minutes. If water is still not detected, subsequent reset periods are 1.5 hours, 3 hours, 7 hours, 12 hours, 24 hours then back to the beginning of the cycle. Additionally, a thermal switch, not connected to the PCB, turns the pump off if motor overheats. It resets when cool which make take several hours.
4. New: Alloy bulkhead, pressure release gap and twin chamber design prevents ingress of water to motor, electrical components and to bearing oil.
5. New: Double bearing seal prevents egress of bearing oil.
6. New: Alloy bulkhead dissipates motor heat to water in the second chamber.
7. New: Logic processors in PCB prevent other pump anomalies and permit factory programming of reset timings.
8. New: Inlet strainer and output pipe connector are factory-fitted and the seals tested to ensure proper running of the pump.
9. Guaranteed for 2 years.
10. Electricity consumption 800 watts at 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz (requires 10 or 13 amp fuse and RCD mains socket). Connection cable 10m H07RN-F.
11. Inlet port to the non-removable filter 1 inch (25mm) female BSP. Output port 1 inch (25mm) female BSP provided with push-fit connector for 1 inch (25mm) MDPE pipe (1 ¼ inch (32mm) connector option by special order).
12. Dimensions L 565 W 185 H 260 mm, weight 13.1 kgs
* please note does not include the inline filter
Write Your Own Review